Employer Branding Conference
Rudolf Hetzel, Torben Werner
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz:
Inhaltlich Verantwortliche gemäß § 6 MDStV:
Although the nature and degree of its own website content are controlled thoroughly, Quadriga Akademie Berlin cannot accept responsibility for the content of external links. The content of external links falls under the responsibility of the sources’ owners. Dissemination, copying, translation as well as the processing and saving in electronic format (softcopying) – of information from the ECS 2018 website – is not permitted without the written approval of Quadriga Akademie Berlin. Quadriga Akademie Berlin takes no legal responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy and the completeness of the published dates. The decision on whether posted dates are published belongs purely to Quadriga Akademie Berlin.
Data collection, storage, use
All personal data stored for the purposes of this site and/or event will be processed and stored in accordance with the legal provisions of this organisation such as with invoices, product information, complaint management, order information, employee, customer, or contract related data:
– Creation of invoices (i.e. billing data)
– Product information & complaint management (i.e. customer management & product supervision)
– Creation of orders (order management)
– Employee data for creating contracts or maintenance of employee information (i.e. personal data management)
Data related to the affected persons
Data will be collected, processed and stored, with regards to the following types of individuals:
– Customers (i.e. address, identification data, contract data, billing data, and other data that is necessary for the efficient and proper management of a business relationship).
– Employees, trainees, interns, job applicants, & former employees (i.e. application data such as information on careers, training and qualification, possible criminal records, billing data, including data on wages and salaries, tax and social security, information to residential and business address, activity, transactions and performance data, name and age of members where relevant to social security benefits, bank account data, staff benefits, contact information, employee status, qualifications, appraisals, professional development for purposes of personnel administration and management, and the communication and the processing and monitoring of transactions).
– Third party service providers (i.e. for management, control, and communication, and for monitoring of transactions, banking, accounting, and performance).
– Business partners and agencies (mainly addresses, billing, and performance data)
– Suppliers (address data and function) and
– Any contact persons related to the previously mentioned groups (contact coordinates and support information)
Recipients/categories of recipients that may use the data
Public Entities that receive data according to legal regulations (i.e. social security, tax authorities)
– Internal Departments that are involved in the execution of business processes (i.e. human resources, management, bookkeeping, accounting, purchasing, marketing, distribution, telecommunications, and IT).
– External agencies (contractors) to the extent that they fulfil the contract
– External contractors (service providers) in accordance with § 11 BDSG to handle the processing of data on our behalf.
– Other external bodies such as credit institutions (salary payments, vendor invoices), group affiliated companies or other outside sources to fulfil the above purposes.
The standard deadline for the erasure of data
After the expiration of the legal retention period, the corresponding personal data will routinely be deleted, if the data is no longer required to fulfil the contract (i.e. work and service contracts)
(If the data has not been used, it will be deleted when it is not necessary)
Planned data transfer to third countries
A transfer to countries outside of the European Union or the EEA is legitimate only when processing orders as a part of a legitimate interest or as a result of explicit consent of those involved. This is ensured by maintaining appropriate authority for the protection of the data belonging to the persons concerned.
Schalast & Partner